Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holy Update Batman

Man oh man do I suck, I can't believe I spent all this time cooking & taking pictures and I couldn't even bother to post them on here. Bad, Bad, Bad!

well I don't know how else to do this, but here goes nothing- Behold, just some of the dishes I have made since we last left off...

Stuffed dill tempeh baked potato
Photobucket

biscuits and sausage gravy
Photobucket

lazy sliders
Photobucket

Fiesta rice & blueberry shake
Photobucket

Seitan strogonof sandwich
Photobucket

roasted red. potatoes
Photobucket

pumpkin chezcake
Photobucket

Tamari/basil roasted tofu over barley
Photobucket

cinnamon banana pancakes w/ pudding
Photobucket

baked ginger tofu
Photobucket

Indian chicken w/ coconut milk and yam fries
Photobucket

Philo bean/sausage purse with polenta & and red zin shitake sauce reduction
Photobucket

the inside
Photobucket

chickpea stirfy over pecan brownrice
Photobucket

pumpkin tempeh over Hawaiian red rice
Photobucket

leaning burger of Detroit
Photobucket

seitan sticks with light asian cabbage salad. fresh mint & herbs. Coconut peanut sauce
Photobucket
Photobucket

Empanadas with a red pepper cream sauce
Photobucket

my deathbypudding cake
Photobucket

beer-battered zucchini bites
Photobucket

Asian stir fry topped with pea shoots.
Photobucket

walnut pesto over tofu ravioli, side of kale
Photobucket

Samosa wraps
Photobucket

need I even explain this?
Photobucket
Photobucket

BBQ Tempeh Sandwich monster
Photobucket

cashew stirfry
Photobucket

Fresh rolls with baked tofu

Photobucket

No comments: